Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Another Fabric Headband

     It seems that making headbands and hair clips is addicting! Whenever I have a free minute I always get out my crafting supplies and work on something new. I love how easy (and inexpensive) it is to make something to match my daughter's clothing. I only wish I would have started this when she was a baby, considering how much $$ I spent at the stores!
     It is almost midnight at my house, it is pouring rain outside, and I work in the morning.....yet, I can't help but want to get out my crafting box and start something new. I am going to hold back, though or I will be a walking zombie come 5:30am. 
     I did make my little darling a headband today to match a lime green dress that I ordered her online. She is normally a "pink and pastel" girl but lime green is such a fun Summertime color! 


No comments:

Post a Comment