Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 2 of Blogging

So it is day 2 of my new blogging lifestyle! I am actually pretty excited about this! I can't wait to start adding pictures and "how-to's" of all the crafts I have done and will continue to do. I have stumbled upon many blogs in the last few years that have provided me with so much information, and I am using what I have learned from them as my inspiration. The internet is such a powerful tool that it would be a waste to not take full advantage of it. Not only am I a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 wonderful children ----- I also work full-time away from the home. I like to keep my self busy on my days off but also want to have fun (don't we all?). That's where crafts come into play. I love that you can take things you already have at home and turn them into something completely useful. Sure, most of it is just for fun......but that's what makes it so enjoyable! I hope each and every person who reads my blog can learn something from it, as well as have a positive experience. I appreciate all of you for taking the time to browse my page. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment