Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zulily Is My Indulgence!

I was just going through my little lady's closet and admiring all of her cute outfits and dresses. Ever since I found www.zulily.com I have been hooked! It hasn't warmed up enough quite yet for her to start wearing all of her adorable dresses, but we have had a few nice days that she was able to show them off. Part of the reason I started this blog was to share ideas (and perhaps get ideas) on how to save money. Zulily.com has amazing deals on clothes, shoes, accessories, and household items for babies, kids, and even moms. If you place an order, you get free shipping for the rest of the day until midnight and the shipping fees are very reasonable. I have found some really cute things on other websites but their high shipping prices kept me from making a purchase. If you do a lot of online shopping, then I would definitely suggest taking a look at this site. As all my friends on Facebook already know....I am always raving about Zulily!

No comments:

Post a Comment