Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Is Over!

Okay, I know I've been REALLY bad about blogging lately. It seems there are really not enough hours in the day to do all things I want to do. On my days off, I have about 2 hours while my youngest is napping to have some 'me time' before my other two get home from school. I have come to the conclusion many, many moons ago that 2 hours just isn't long enough. I have been working a lot, crafting a lot, and baking not so much! I made some candy apples a few weeks ago that turned out really good. It was my first time ever making candy apples and I found the recipe on Pinterest. Ha....where else?? I also baked some Halloween cookies and my kids helped me decorate them. Being as Halloween was yesterday, I figured it was still okay to post the pictures.  I think everyone in my house adore sugar cookies so I think it's safe to say that they were a hit. I hope everyone had a fun-filled Halloween because the holidays are just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment