Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Review of Hillshire Farm American Craft Links.



I recently was chosen by BzzAgent to review Hillshire Farm American Craft links for free. They currently offer three flavors: Smoky Bourbon, Jalapeno & Cheddar, and Garlic & Onion. I purchased a package of the Jalapeno & Cheddar flavor as well as a package of the Garlic & Onion. I can honestly tell you that these were the juiciest sausage links I have EVER eaten! My husband grilled them on the barbeque and they came out perfect! We ate them on a bin with some sauteed mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions and boy were they delicious! My kids even liked them....and wanted seconds, surprisingly! What I love about the sausage links is they are so big and filled with such flavor that you just can't stop eating them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves to grill and loves sausage links. They came out perfectly grilled and still were juicy! If you plan on having a barbeque, birthday party, or any kind of gathering, I know these will be a big hit!



I received some compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment